Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pioneer One!

It's a new year, and my first post! I've been thinking what to write when I discovered something on the web. I love watching movies even the "B-movies" and TV shows, so I frequently browse the web for old and new ones that I haven't seen. Then I came across with "Pioneer One"!! What is this?


PIONEER ONE is an independent film project by Josh Bernhard and Bracey Smith. Funded just through donations and distributed by fans and the first TV series to be released on BitTorrent networks. AWESOME!! It now has two episodes released. Here's the site: http://vodo.net/1Mg5

For a low budget film, Pioneer One Is pretty well made. The story  is interesting and addictive. By the way, I prefer watching indie films, so just in case you don't like this series, I don't blame you. HA! HA!

The plot as far as episode 2 goes, a mysterious object falls from the sky which it turns out to be a spaceship. In the crash, a live human being is discovered and believed to be a Russian based on the space suit and a note that says... Hell! Just watch the show!! I don't want to spoil the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment